Is your child bright but struggling academically?
The signs your child is struggling academically may include:
- Grades or teacher reports indicate that your child is not able to keep up with grade level standards;
- Your child appears increasingly anxious about tests and his/her ability to master new concepts;
- Your child reports feeling behind in school, overwhelmed, or “not as smart” as his/her peers;
- Your child seems to forget foundational concepts and has to “re-learn” these for each assignment;
- Your child demonstrates a lack of interest or ability to focus on learning;
- Your child is frustrated by homework and spends an inordinate amount of time completing tasks;
What could be going on with my child?
- Poor study skills, disorganized processing;
- Gaps in foundational knowledge;
- Child has fallen too far behind to “catch up”;
- Necessary academic skills never mastered;
- Undiagnosed dyslexia, speech/ language deficits;
- Poor social thinking skills affecting comprehension of characters, storyline, meaning;
- Other gaps in skill level, knowledge, or baseline capability related to developmental learning.
We Can Help!
We develop a unique, customized 1:1 program for each of our children to ensure they get the skills they need to succeed today, tomorrow, and for their brightest future.